THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 21, 2007

To Quote My Dad........

I actually got my floor washed and waxed last Saturday and got a couple of loads of laundry done. Then I spent the rest of the weekend in bed. sigh. had a tooth pulled last week and have been in a lot of pain from that. I need a bridge now and two crowns, but only one cavity I also had a coloscopy and we have scheduled a cone biopsy (MAY 11th).

I started my protease inhibitor a week ago Friday. Very kewl news regarding that............ of those who started protease inhibitor at the beginning of the trial (5wks ago) several have cleared the virus already! THIS gives us hope.I am very tired ALL the time. I'm pretty depressed too. On Wednesday, I was so sick that I stayed home from work. My triglycerides are up 300 points, so they called in a new prescription for me. (It's a common side effect.) My response to Vi was "I'm already taking 20 pills a day.........what's a few more?" "Pretty weird when ya look to the Friday night INJECTION to break up the monotony" hehe.

The girls are hanging in there. It's tough on them too, especially since I pretty much hit the couch or bed when I get home. We have an appointment with a therapist. Last night they had CANNED ravioli for dinner.........I feel like such a bad mom. Jeni took Nel grocery shopping the other day. That was such a blessing! I did find a pill container that's big enough, so now I can put out a week's worth and know if I remembered my meds. Just keeping track is a job! Interestingly, I do have some very FINE moments and good days, I just dont know when they're gonna show up. lol. Angela had her first track meet on Thursday and sang a beautiful solo at an event for her after-school program. From jeans to track clothes to high heels, changing clothes and "hats" along the way. lol.

I am now working one week five eight hour shifts and the alternate week, four 10-hr shifts. Work is very busy. My friday off is also my clinic, so I try to schedule as many doctor, etc appointments on those days. 5 weeks down 23 to go. I'm relearning the concept of "Day by Day" on a very different level these days.