THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Monday

Well, no chills or muscle aches this past weekend! yay!
Slight fever. And today the "d" word. I managed to get our family to church and to "grandma's house" yesterday (where I took a nap).
Alana and Jeni spent Saturday night and Easter Sunday with us. Alana was having a very loud and joyful time in church, laughing and talking and flirting with the elder couple sitting behind us.

Holly is a "baby hog" too.
Alana's first tooth.
Angie is officially taller than Debbie T (in bare feet)

I feel like I could just sleep for the next 24 weeks. I know I'm not spozed to, but I feel like I could.

My house is a mess. My kids are eating a lot of cereal and frozen pizza for dinner these days. Nel says that we haven't been grocery shopping in three weeks, but she's exaggerating. The "easter bunny" showed up at our house without my doing and nel and "gwenita" were "spoiled rotten". Thank you. So, I guess it's hard boiled eggs and chocolate for dinner tonight. with juicy pear jelly belly's for desert?

Praise him in ALL things! :-)