THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Practice for Menopause?

About a million times a day my physical and emotional mood changes. I can be happy one moment and crying "for no reason" five minutes later. I can be energetic and smiling and just a short while later, craving a nap. Getting out of bed each day is a chore. It must be really tough to be my kid or my friend these days and see the erratic moods. Of course I try to hide the "ugly" part of this. I was just in the break room conversing with a co-worker with tears running down my face. I explained it is my medicine. That seemed sufficient.

I'm so uncomfortable with the fatigue and the crying.
And yet, I find myself really celebrating the happy moments, truly cherishing even the smallest details. And laughing when I can. I have so very much to be grateful for.