THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Surprised Again

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. Well, most of the day.

Again, feeling like I'm moving in slow motion. Nonetheless, I got Jhinel to the beach and back - beach clean-up. Gas in the truck. Girls down to Tom's. Stopped at the auto parts store and got an air filter. installed it. Home Depot for keys and light bulbs. The bank, car wash and grocery store. I got home around 7:30, fixed myself a quick bite, took my pills and rested. I was pretty tired.

Parked in front of the TV. and got sick. sheeshhhhhhh. fever, chills and achy, by the time I called John, I was crying and whiney.

Today, I don't want to move. I have a family gathering at 2:00. I will bring my chair and umbrella and a book, find a tree to sit under, I hope.

work tomorrow. 25 injections remain.