THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What WAS I Thinking????



"Would you and the girls like to light the advent candles at the Christmas eve service?"
I didnt hesitate to answer "yes". What a blessing it would be. What an honor.

What I forgot is "me". Usually when I read scripture I am, errrrrrrr "easily excitable". I often laugh or cry or express joy and amazement in the WORD. Even at home, alone. Even at my bible study.

So as my three beauties and my first grand stood before the congregation and I read the message of Salvation................God as man, THE KING who came not on a glorious steed with a great army, but who came as a humble infant; the one who would conquer sin and death through his own blood and suffering.........my voice quivered as I held back the tears of gratitude and awe.


Mary......did you know??