THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 09, 2012

Such a Beautiful Woman......

I was re-reading some of my blog entries recently last week.  I was especially struck by the ones when Jhinel was accepted to college and leaving home.  How long ago that seems, especially given the changes in my girl.  In some ways she's still a "momma's girl"; in that she is often mindful and helpful; If she's in town, she accompanies me to church just because she knows that it brings me such joy, and yet, she is definitely a woman coming into her own, who makes decisions about life and has opinions about the world.  I love spending time with her; "lunch" and conversation. 
She's a lovely "big sister" whether Angie understands this yet or not.  Though recently Ang did comment after a visit, that she (self) is "spoiled."  (She's not, but I'm glad that she recognizes that her sister enjoys hanging out with her and taking her out.)

I'm His favorite, I tell ya!