THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 09, 2012

Last Sunday

This past Sunday after church and one of those "God-incidence" lessons again, Jhinel drove us down to Lake Worth.   We visited with Jennifer (my eldest), her man, Jason, and my two BEAUTIFUL granddaughters, Alana Lynn (5) and Gianna (7 mos).  We had a lovely visit and even went downtown for ice-cream and some window shopping.  I didn't even care that I had that ridiculous looking walker with me (please excuse my see a lovely stool that would be "perfect" for Angie's vanity in the window of a consignment shop.  It was out of my planned budget, but so pretty, that I would have paid full price if I had it.  Even after negotiating, it was still "out of my budget"  As we were walking out, a tad disappointed but with the belief that we could find one at the price that I wanted, the clerk offered to call the owner.  AND that's how Angela got her sweet stool for $30.00.  Sometimes you must be willing to walk away, and risk losing what you "want".

So, at some point, Alana realized that Jhinel and Angela and I were going to "nana and papa's" for dinner.  She begged to come along, "please gramma can I go to papa's with you? can I pleeeezzzzz?"  I was so glad that she remembered them, and that she was so excited to visit. (I'm told that both Dad and Bentley survived, but I haven't talked to either one since Sunday.  hmmmmmmmm...)  Later Alana would beg again, to come home with me.  This one didn't work out so well. Nonetheless.....

It was such a beautiful day.

(Blessed and grateful)