THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Unofficial Grey T-shirt Day

It was the night before the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL and a 16yr young daughter remarked rather loudly (so's her 12yr old sis could easily hear), "Mom, I just wanna tell you what I'm wearing to school tomorrow so you can tell A.........."

The twelve year old 7th grader jumped in, "Mom, I'm wearing my pink polo shirt with jeans!!"
Her comment was met with an almost blood curdling scream or something resembling one.........."NO!!! I'm wearing MY pink polo shirt with jeans.....SHE CAN'T"

I laugh again............these drama queen moments of little or no significance, just a thang between sisters.

Today, we're at the bank (yes our bank is open on Sunday)
The young man behind the desk commented, "Is it grey T-shirt day?" we looked at one another, surprise and shock.........ALL THREE OF US had put on grey T-shirts!!!!! We each feigned embarrassment then went on our way.

In the check-out line at the grocery store a bit later, the man behind us in line asked if there were a special occasion for the grey T-shirts...........................

We really do have fun together!