THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thank you


Thank you for all of YOUR prayers yesterday.

My day was filled with amazing.................the morning business meeting that I was told was going to be tough "was a piece of cake".

Frustration was replaced with a peace as I went to my appointment in the afternoon. I was too early and was prepared to wait, but Sofia was a delight and I didn't wait at all. (She kept saying, "your such a cute lil thing". I'm not CUTE and I'm not little, but her attitude was delightful and we had FUN! and I lost fifty pounds in the last three weeks--or at least that's what my CHART says!!!!! lol)

Then the miracle.............(Im still too amazed to put it to words)

Again, as I left the office I was crying.............but this time it wasn't out of anger or frustration. It was with gratitude and joy at having witnessed the Lord's way.

To my friend in Alaska..........you didnt know and yet the perfect scripture was Emailed to start my day. To my FAVORITE aunt in NY thank you for your prayers. Holly will call you today. To my TAG team and Patti and Bill and Mike and Tasha and Marsha and Nancy your prayers and little notes of encouragement truly encouraged me, gave me strength and blessed me. This is who we are, this is what we do as brothers and sisters in Christ. To John.....thank you for sharing my tears, thank you for sharing my joy. Thank you for your constant prayers. To my sister Holly, I love you so much. You are an encouragement and a blessing. I'm glad that God gave me you as a kid sister.


Praise HIM in all things! God help me.