THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What a Cool Gang!!


Sunday was my birthday and I'm not publicly declaring which!!!
Quite frankly, if my kids didnt make such an event of it, I would probably just ignore my birthday (which means that i dont have to get any older, right?!)

So.....Im strolling into the 9:30a.m. service. Okay!!! I was running "almost late" and I wasn't strolling at all. I notice a bunch of the "eight o'clockers" standing in front of the sanctuary, engaging in informal "fellowship"......they're almost in my way, sheesh!!!

As I approach, I hear someone whisper (Chuck?), "okay, now"..........and they burst into the birthday song! What a fine family God has blessed me with.

Thank you, Father.

p.s. my marlins lost to colorado, but it was the most perfect day to spend at the game!