THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW


This morning my prayer was to trust my Father. And I squirmed as I said it.

"Stuff" has come up again.

The owner of my "home" has sold the house and our little family will be homeless in just a matter of days.....the very distressing part for me is that rentals have risen exponentially in the community that I live in. Where will we go?? How can I afford????......gas to commute to work? rent? Sometimes it seems too much for me. It is
too much for me.

And yet............Creator of the universe is my Dad! The one who spoke the world into being!!! He knows our family's every need.

And STILL I wonder "what if......"
I start to feel anxious, worried. I feel like crying. I feel like running away. I feel like giving up. "Haven't I just had enough, Lord?" I hesitate to "blog" these thoughts. I wish that I didnt think or feel this way. I know others who have suffered so much more. I reflect, how often I seem to get "tripped up" by my emotions, by "feelings". God is the same whether I am happy or sad and I can count on His grace and His mercy. He loves me. He loves me. So, my prayer is to trust Him "no matter what!" My prayer is to grow in faith. My prayer is to be light and salt. My prayer is to have gratitude!!!

I think on how my Jesus must have "felt" when he was brutalized and murdered on my account. Who am I to complain? If He never, ever did anything else, the cross was enough to show his love for me.

Father, help me to have a grateful heart, no matter what.