THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Well...........here goes!!!!!!!!!


Well, my friend Mike has finally convinced me to "blog"
(hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
Initially, my reaction was.........."blog" o! my! (it does sound like something a bit on the edge now, ya gotta admit!) But after reading his sometimes funny, sometimes sad, often wise and always entertaining entries..........I became intrigued and so, here i go!!!!

If you are looking for philosophical you'll be disappointed. If you're looking for grammatical correct-ness (a distant cousin of political????) this ain't it either! (I am a strong advocate for writing in vernacular!--e.g., Eudora, Katherine, Marjorie--dontcha just want to live at the post office?? lol!) In fact, I suspect that the only ones who will really be interested in my ramblings are likely to be my children. At that they will probably be searching out "interesting tidbits" to use on their mom. lol. Others have much more dramatic life experiences with much more interesting stories to tell but mine is, well, unique in that it is mine. And special in that it is a testimony of our Lord's grace and forgiveness and love!

O! yeah! I'm a Christian! And soon to be a grandmom!