THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Good Things!

It was sometime about midnight when the phone rang.   Those who know me don't even bother to call anywhere near that late.  I was in bed.  I was not asleep yet.  The late ringing wasn't a disturbance, I almost smiled as I reached for the phone.  Hoping.

"Hello"
A far-away sounding voice replied, "F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E.  Florida State, Florida State, Florida State, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It seems that I miss her more on game nights, it's not nearly as much fun for me without her laughing and crying and screaming and dancing and pacing.  She'll never know just how much that midnight phone call meant to her momma.  The fact that we beat UM 45 to 17 was just the icing on the cake, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!