THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Week in Review!

Most days, it's a chore to journal anymore.
Though, the thoughts and prayers are on my heart.
Earlier this week, I was contemplating this journey. For so many years, I prayed for God to wave his magic wand and just make this germ go away.

He chose not to, and I am realizing that even in this there is peace, there is sanctification. There is gratitude for the lessons being lived. A tempering of faith that would not have happened if the miracle had been an instantaneous healing. I'm too tired to move, but instead of complaining, I LOOK into the faces of others around me. I wonder what their journey is. I smile a bit longer at the bank teller and thank her by name.

The drugs create symptoms and sensations in my body, instead of being frustrated, I understand, these weird things going on are proof of my healing. I thank God.

On Wednesday, a call from my gynecologist - cervical cancer.
Father God, I am really, really certain that this is just TOO much.
I am still in the processing (grieving) of this new news.

Please pray for us. Please pray for my girls.