THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update

Last Friday, I awoke with excitement. not nervous. not anxious. just happy to "get this show on the road". Thank Him!

As it is, I was "randomly selected" to participate in one of the 28 week branches of the trial. (I was actually hoping for one of the 48 week branches.) Trust Him. Trust Him. Trust Him.

The appointment went well. the injection went well. I went to work.
At 4pm I went home and went to bed. horrible freezing chills, fever, everything ached! I slept until morning. I ignored everybody's phone calls.

Saturday, I woke up feeling great!
I have had a headache all week. gotta remember to take drugs with me to bible study and when I have late meetings.

Yesterday was Jeni's 26th birthday. She spent it working and caring for a sick baby. Not such an unusual way for a mom to spend her birthday. She will come and have cake with us tonight.