THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 26, 2007

Appointment 1

I committed to recording this part of my journey, so here goes:

I had a rough night last night......................my "no big deal" attitude came under attack. Thank God for John..........who stayed up with me most of the night, just keeping me company, listening to me cry.

Of course, the appointment went just as I expected, they took a ton of blood and did an EKG. and I signed a contract of sorts, 21 pages of informed consent - which lays out EVERYTHING, got scripts for an eye exam and chest Xray. Should be starting the meds in about two weeks. Joan said the first three weeks are the worst, then it will get better, then often yukky again. So grateful that I wont have to walk this journey alone. Pray for NO SIDE EFFECTS (cept for the weight loss-lol). Pray for perserverance and strength. Pray for my kids.

(dang! I hate being so needy!) prolly some issues in there too! rofl!