THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 18, 2006

Blogging Delinquent!!!!!!!!!


I'm the delinquent blogger!!! Even my friend, Tasha, has been more consistent in her entries lately than I have. lol! NOT that i dont have several ideas in "draft" form, of course.

So much going on in our lives and so very much to be grateful for. We are settling into our new home; got the girls off to their mission trip, bible camp and swimming lessons; had a wonderful, beautiful birthday celebration with my favorite daughter (They're all my favorite. lol.); got em registered and shopped and shoed and off to their new schools; getting ready for my grand-daughter's arrival!! (and another "secret" project in the works!)

God has provided for me a wonderful bible study group on Monday evenings.

I could have just ended that last sentence with "God has provided!"

He is so faithful.

I am humbled when I think on his greatness and his work in our lives.

Father..................this day I offer to you, all of me. Help me Lord, to be faithful to you. Use me according to your purposes, teach me to be salt and light. Thank you Lord, for all that you are. Thank you Father, for loving me. Thank you Lord, for the gift of salvation.

In Jesus Name.......